Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pardon me


So Lil' Bush is doing what all Presidents do towards the end of their Presidency, which is pardon convicted criminals of their crimes. I'm sure there are some people that deserve to be pardoned, actually that might be a quarter of the minority prison population. Seriously is it fair that this guy pardon these people and not others. Its like the bail out, lets bail out this company and not that company. Why don't you bail out the average american by paying all our damn bills and allow us to start fresh. I bet that will stimulate our economy and make for a better and happier America (United States of America for those in Central and South America). If your going to pardon Robert Earl of conspiracy to distribute Marijuana you might as well pardon my boy Anthony Lopez who got caught with an ounce of cripy driving to South beach. Or my friend Eddie for having horrible memory therefor getting arrested for not paying 27 parking tickets and lastly my friend Steve who made a dumb mistake and trust me I really don't think he will do it again so lets just pardon him already cuz we all know the state appointed attorneys to give a damn. I guess the most unforgivable pardon is the one the U.S. government is giving George W. Bush for countless war crimes, breaking of treaties, and the total misuse and abuse of power! To read the list of people and their crimes that Lil' Bush is pardoning go to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/24/bush-pardons-14-commutes_n_146162.html

No comments: