Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Found Bobby Fischer!


Many of you, like myself, might know the name Bobby Fischer from the 1993 film "Searching for Bobby Fischer". The movie was about a young boys journey trying to become a great chess champion like Bobby Fisher. I do love the game of Chess but i am definitely not the worlds foremost expert on the game or its greatest players. I did watch "Searching for Bobby Fischer", which made me aware of who Bobby Fischer was. Fast forward 15 years and I come across an article talking about Bobby Fischer. Unfortunately Bobby Fischer died early last year and based on the videos and articles I stumbled upon he was very controversial in his later years. Watch the embedded video and if you don't know anything about Bobby Fischer I recommend you research him, therefor making this story that much more interesting.

No comments: